BENCHMARK REALPRO PTE LTD
BenchMark Training, BenchMark Results.
CEA Approved Course Provider (ACP)
For RES And CPD Courses.
David came from a humble family and was not born with a silver spoon. David worked part-time during his school days just to earn some pocket money. Surviving with a family of 5 sons was not easy with parents earning meager income. Life for his family was very tough and so David did not pursue his studies but instead volunteered to be drafted into the Army at a young age.
Since David did not pursue his studies, he wanted to be the best in the armed forces and he was selected to attend the Officer Cadet School because of his excellent performance as a recruit. After being commissioned as an officer, he volunteered to join "The Commandos". He was Airborne and Ranger trained, appointed as a Platoon Commando Officer and subsequently the Battalion Signal Officer in 1st Commando Battalion from 1977 to 1982. At the 7th Brigade Level he achieved the top few "Sharpshooter". He was later transferred to Ministry of Defence in 1982 and served till 1987.
After a ten-year career in the Singapore Armed Forces, he left and joined the Real Estate Sector in 1988 but he was disappointed with the Real Estate Agency Industry because of many unscrupulous and dishonest agents. One of David's former neighbour who was a Real Estate Top Division Director said to David, "Why are you so honest...... just 'Bullshit' your clients and you will make Top Income!" David 'struggled' as an agent about honesty, integrity and ethics. So David said to himself, surely there must be a way to "Do Things Right". David always believe that one should never "LEARN THE TRICKS OF THE TRADE BUT TO LEARN THE TRADE!" David opened his own Real Estate Agency in 1993 and worked hard on these areas as well as personal development and developed a solution framework that promoted a culture of integrity, character & accountability. He was operating his Real Estate Agency with more than 200 Agents. He conducted regular training for his agents and his Estate Agency had transacted more than 10,000 property deals including HDB Resale flats, en bloc sale of conservation shophouses, high-end luxury apartments, hotel, office building, Grade A office business space and Good Class Bungalows, etc.
David has been in the real estate industry for more than 30 years and has an excellent reputation for his professionalism and knowledge of the area. He prides himself on applying his many skills acquired over the years in the industry to excel his clients' expectations.
He had conducted Common Exam for House Agents (CEHA - 3 Papers of Essay Exam Format) courses with very high passing rates since 1993 where many Salespersons have passed in their 1st attempt. He conducted weekly in-house training under "Tuesdays with David" when he was a Key Executive Officer. He is passionately committed to Professional Training and Development of the Human Capital.
David was also very privileged and honoured to be one of the speakers on the panel in the Key Executive Officer Seminar 2011 organised by Council For Estate Agencies (CEA) on "Raising Professionalism & Service Quality" which was held on 18th October 2011.
David holds a Certificate in Elements of Conveyancing Practice (SIM University), a Diploma in Real Estate and Property Management and a Full ACTA (Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment) certified by WDA (Singapore Workforce Development Agency). So far, he has conducted more than 100 RES Intakes single-handedly (i.e. more than 5,000 Hours of RES Training)! David had also conducted the following professional real estate training and development courses (not exhaustive):
- Cooling Measures since 2009 & its implications
- Total Debt Servicing Ratio & its implications
- Budget 2013: Property Tax changes and its implications
- 2013 Population White Paper and its implications
- Property Cooling Measures and its implications
- How to Succeed in Real Estate
- Real Estate Investor's College
- Analyzing Real Estate Cycles, Trends & Market Conditions
- Real Estate SWOT Analysis
- Secrets of Selling from Real Estate Masters
- 21 Secrets of Real Estate Millionaires
- Understanding The Option To Purchase
- Understanding The Lease Agreement
- Law Society of Singapore's Conditions Of Sale 2012
- Understanding Code Of Conduct & Ethics
- Understanding Master Plan & Development Parameters
- Additional Buyer's Stamp Duty (ABSD) Computation
- Seller's Stamp Duty (SSD) Computation
- Calculating Development Charge & Differential Premium
- Marketing of Landed Residential Properties
- Subdivision & Amalgamation of Land
- Additions & Alterations of Landed Residential Properties
- Redevelopment of Landed Residential Properties
- Designated Landed Housing Areas
- Understanding Road Buffers versus Setbacks
- Interpreting Cadastral and Certified Plans
- Identifying Projects with En Bloc Potential
- Introduction to En Bloc Sales Process
- Subsale of Properties or Property Speculation
- Sales of Residential, Commercial & Industrial Properties
- Leasing of Residential, Commercial & Industrial Properties
- Marketing of Residential Projects under Construction
- Marketing of Commercial Projects under Construction
- HDB Resale Transactions (Policies & Procedures)
Updated on 25th July 2018
- Introduction to Commercial Leasing
- Leasing of Super Grade A Commercial Business Space
- Preparing Your Home To Sell
- Pricing Your Home To Sell
- Outsell, Outmotivate & Outnegotiate Your Competition
- Master Strategies For Higher Achievement
- Mastering The Art Of Selling Real Estate
- Mastering Your Telephone Skills
- 24 Techniques For Closing The Sale
- How To Negotiate In Tough Situations
- How To Become A Power Agent
- Handling Objections, Closing The Sale
- Sell Like A Pro
- Professional Sales Negotiation
- Psychology Of Selling
- Psychology Of Success
- Advanced Selling Techniques
- Strategic Achievement Leadership
- The Art of Closing The Sale
- Tough Market Domination
- Master The Art of Effective Negotiation
- Creating a Culture of Excellence
- Attitude of a Top Producer
- Negotiation Strategies & Tactics
In Our Power-Packed RES Course, David will also share:
- Secrets of Top Producers
- How to make $500,000 or more a year?
- How to identify projects with En Bloc Potential?
- Court Case Studies on Riverside Piazza, The Calypso, Montebleu, Thomson View Condo and much more.......